Friday, March 7, 2014

Who run the world? Queens! ♔QRTW Creators ♥



Queens run the world started just as an idea and my best friend helped me make it true ♥ 

I saw lots of blogs of music downloads, pictures and color coded lyrics, but they weren't 100% accurate because you need to know well the girls to recognize their voices and faces and not making mistakes, so I started thinking "why not making an special blog for T-ara and putting all of it together?"So I decided to create it and my best friend Giulia named it and I can't be more thankful for her amazing work 'cause I love it ♥ 



Giulia is my best friend since long time ago but I don't tell her because I'm shy :c We started being friends because we both like T-ara a lot and she was really special for me ♥ She's really fun and easy going, well she's a really kind girl (only if she wants too :s). She's the best in getting me back what I was going to do to her, if I try to make her laugh, I end laughing first and more than expected, if I try to scare her I end being scared lol by the way she really likes Eunjung  


The point is that she's the most special girl I ever met, even though she's feeling really sad she will do her best to make you feel better and make you feel special 



                                                                             And I'm Nicole :3 Giulia's pain in the *** ♥ I like to annoy her a lot but that's something special about our friendship (I guess...) The sad reality is that we live far far away but someday I will visit her and maybe buy her some T-ara merchandise so she WILL be happy to see me ono hahaha









Well I only wanted to let know all people that QRTW wouldn't exist without her and that I really appreciate her friendship even though she doesn't know she's my best friend 


Share this article :

2 comments :